We proposed a variable-fractional order admittance controller for pHRI and showed its advantages in our recent paper accepted to ICRA 2020, Paris. We will present our work during the conference which will be held online due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Please follow the link for the details of our talk and the conference. The program can be found here.
- Our recent work entitled as “A Variable-Fractional Order Admittance Controller for pHRI” has been accepted to International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA 2020).
- f İ-R e 2019: My colleagues and I organized a very fruitful workshop on Physical Human-Robot Interaction and Its Applications as part of ToRK2019.
- f İ-R e 2019: My colleagues and I (from Turkey) are organizing a workshop on Physical Human-Robot Interaction and Its Applications which will take place as part of ToRK2019.
- New step in my professional career as a postdoctoral research fellow at Robotics and Mechatronics Laboratory at Koc University
- I defended my Ph.D. thesis successfully on 20th of February, 2019.